Regathering at St. Catherine's
PROTOCOLS FOR MEETING ON ST.CATHERINE’S GROUNDS
Revised May 12
Mother Sarah, Mother Rebecca, the Vestry and the St. Catherine’s congregation are relying on you and your group to follow the safety protocols that have been stipulated by the Diocese. As we all know, these circumstances are fluid and protocols may change at any time.
HEALTH & SAFETY
· All small group participants are required to wear appropriate masks properly (over nose and mouth) for the entire meeting time – even outside.
· All participants must remain at least six feet from people who are not a part of their “pod.”
· Rachel Hutton, Executive Assistant, is the keeper of the schedule. She can let group conveners know what days/times and locations are available and guide you on using the registration process for your group.
· All participants at each meeting must be on an attendance roster to facilitate Contact Tracing, if necessary.
· The group convener will use the tool to confirm attendees during the meeting.
Per Diocesan guidelines, small groups may meet for a maximum of 90 minutes inside. There is no time limit on meeting outside on the church grounds.
· Participants for outdoor events must bring their own chairs.
· Participants must bring their own books or other materials.
· No sharing food or drinks outside of your pod. No alcohol.